|Title:||Speech Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)|
|Department:||- Special Education Providers -|
- Pay range: $30 - $37 per hour
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with 24/7 IT support
- Support from a Speech Language Pathologist lead and professional development
- Lifestyle flexibility to fit your full-time or part-time needs
- Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursements for travel between school sites
- Annual allowance for Continuing Education Units and license renewals
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 for qualifying speech programs
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and sick pay
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Weekly direct deposit
- A valid SLPA license in California
- Completion of a certified program of study designed to prepare you to be a SLPA
- Six months of experience working as a SLPA in a K-12 setting (1 year preferred)
Candidates that do not meet the minimum qualifications listed above will not be considered.
Who you are
A dynamic SLPA who is able to provide speech and language therapy and direct services to students in a school setting, under the supervision of a licensed or credentialed Speech Language Pathologist. You can develop session plans that align to each student’s IEP. You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are
A team of Special Education providers that partner with K-12 schools and districts to provide special education services. Each team member is assigned a lead that provides support with weekly check-ins and helps to assure that we provide high quality services and continue to develop as professionals.
Company website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: