|Title:||Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - DHH Itinerant|
|Department:||- Special Education Providers -|
Cross Country Education DHH Itinerant Teachers travels to school sites to directly serve students who require educational services due to a hearing loss. The DHH Itinerant Teacher delivers services based on assessment and needs to ensure student access to their educational environment. They effectively consult with a variety of staff and teams to identify educational needs of students with hearing loss and to determine supports necessary for success. This position will be located in Bay Area.
- Valid DHH Education Specialist Credential
Cross Country Education is seeking a part-time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in the Bay area!
Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Salary range is $50-60/HR
- Ongoing support and professional development
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with Microsoft Office® Suite
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks. Salaried positions available.
- Annual allowance for Continuing Education Units and license renewals
Company Website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DirectEd complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: