|Title:||Preschool / ECE Teachers & Associates|
|Department:||- Early Education -|
Cross Country Education (formerly DirectEd Educational Services) is seeking ECE substitute teachers to support multiple schools and districts. Cross Country Education offers flexible hours and a variety of positions to meet your needs. Short and long term positions available across Los Angeles county with room for growth working with preschool children, toddlers, and infants ages 0-5. Please note that long-term assignments are subject to change throughout the school year, and Cross Country Education is not able to guarantee full-time employment.
Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Pay range: Up to $22 per hour
- Flexible scheduling with daily and long-term assignments
- Live Scan, TB and Pediatric CPR costs covered by Cross Country Education.
- Training and field coaching opportunities
- Access to different preschool settings such as Head Start, state preschool, and transitional kindergarten
- Earn hours toward obtaining a Child Development Permit
- Weekly direct deposit
- Paid sick leave
- Ability to qualify for medical benefits
- 6+ units of ECE or Child Development courses
- At least 6 months of experience working with children ages 0-5
- Willing to assist with duties such as diapering/toileting, feeding, and various kitchen cleaning tasks
- Dependable, punctual, reliable, ability to communicate effectively
- Child Development Permit granted by CTC highly preferred
- 3+ units of Infant/Toddler courses highly preferred
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
Who you are:
A Preschool Teacher who is able to assist Site Supervisor/Director and/or Lead Preschool Teacher with the completion of necessary paperwork, lesson plans, daily health inspection/checklists, attendance records, and observations of children in the classroom. You also help maintain a safe, clean, and healthy classroom environment, and maintain licensing ratio at all times. You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are:
A team of educators that partners with K-12 schools and districts to provide a range of educational services. Each preschool teacher is provided with support and coaching to assure that we provide high-quality services and continue to develop as education professionals.
Company Website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: