|Title:||Long Term Substitute Teacher (Phoenix): 2020-21 School Year|
|Department:||- Substitute Teaching & Support -|
Cross Country Education (formerly DirectEd) is an educator-led, student-driven organization that partners with K-12 schools and districts nationally to provide a wide array of staffing services and consultative solutions. We are looking for thoughtful and compassionate Substitute Teachers who believe in helping all students reach their full potential.
Reasons to Join Our Team
By joining our team, Substitute Teachers will have access to a variety of opportunities from day-to-day substitute assignments to long-term positions based on your experience and availability. In addition, we offer:
- Daily rate: $130-$150 per day
- Ongoing support and professional development
- Access to different school environments such as districts and charter schools
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) for employees working over 30 hours a week
- We will pay or reimburse you for any Onboarding costs.
- Weekly direct deposit
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Valid Substitute Pre K-12 Certificate OR other K-12 Teaching Certificate in Arizona
- Lesson planning and grading experience
Company Website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.