|Title:||Permitted Preschool / ECE Teachers & Associates|
|Department:||- Early Education -|
Cross Country Education, formerly known as DirectEd Educational Services, is an agency that services staffing needs for preschools. Cross Country Education is seeking per diem and long term ECE substitute teachers to support multiple schools and districts. Substitute assignments are available across Los Angeles & Orange county with opportunities to gain experience working with preschool children, toddlers, and infants, ages 0-5. Please note that per diem and long-term assignment needs are subject to change throughout the school year, and Cross Country Education is not able to guarantee full-time employment.
Currently serving the following areas:
- San Diego
- San Juan Capistrano
- Orange County
Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Pay range: Up to $22 per hour
- Flexible scheduling with daily and long-term assignments
- LiveScan, TB and Pediatric CPR costs covered by Cross Country Education
- Training and field coaching opportunities
- Access to different preschool settings such as Head Start, state preschool, and transitional kindergarten
- Weekly direct deposit
- Paid sick leave
- Ability to qualify for medical benefits
- 24+ Units of ECE or Child Development courses and 1 year of experience working with children ages 0-5
- Child Development Teacher permit from the Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- 12+ Units of ECE or Child Development courses and 6 months of experience working with children ages 0-5
- Child Development Associate Teacher permit from the Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- At least 6 months of experience working with children ages 0-5
- Willing to assist with duties such as diapering/toileting, feeding, and various kitchen cleaning tasks
- Dependable, punctual, reliable, ability to communicate effectively
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree highly preferred
Who you are:
A Preschool Teacher who is able to assist Site Supervisor/Director and/or Lead Preschool Teacher with the completion of necessary paperwork, lesson plans, daily health inspection/checklists, attendance records, and observations of children in the classroom. You also help maintain a safe, clean, and healthy classroom environment, and maintain licensing ratio at all times. You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are:
A team of educators that partners with K-12 schools and districts to provide a range of educational services. Each preschool teacher is provided with support and coaching to assure that we provide high quality services and continue to develop as education professionals.
Company Website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: