|Title:||Future Teacher 22/23|
Cross Country Education is an award-winning and leading education service provide that offers career development to aspiring educators just like you. We want to provide you with a direct pathway into the classroom so you can make a positive impact upon students.
We believe the success of the school depends on the level of support provided to the teachers. CCE has immediate openings for support roles, like TA's, Special Education Aides and Behavior Interventionists. Make a step towards your dream career and be supported every step of the way by Cross Country Education.
- A Direct Path to Teaching: Being part of our team means you get individualized career pathway options and training selected to move you forward.
- Growing Pipeline of Talent: Cross Country Education wants to help combat the teacher shortage and plans to hire more than 5,000 teachers over the next 5 years. Start with us today to take advantage of our career advancement opportunities!
- Coaching: By being a part of CCE’s Future Teacher program, you will have the opportunity to receive mentorship from other teachers.
Candidates we are looking for:
- Have career goals that are geared towards K-12 teaching
- Committed and willing to engage in learning and coaching opportunities
- Have earned at least 48 units in college
- Live in the following Cities: Los Angeles, CA
- Access to different school environments such as districts and charter schools
- Medical benefits for employees working more than 30 hrs per week
- We pay for your Live Scan and TB
- Weekly direct deposit
- K-12 Instructional/Special Education Aide: $22.25 per hour
- Behavior Intervention Specialist: $25 per hour
- Early Childhood/Preschool Educators: $16.25 per hour
- Substitute Teachers: $245 DAILY rate
Ready to align yourself with an extraordinary team, please click Apply to begin your Cross Country Education journey and a member of our Talent Team will reach out to you as soon as possible!
Company Website: www.crosscountryeducation.com.
Please note, many schools are implementing vaccine mandates and requiring that staff (including contracted staff) be vaccinated by 10/15/21
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training
Keywords: Teacher, Substitute, Kinder, Elementary, Middle, High, SpEd, Special Ed, Resource Specialist, IEP, Paraprofessional, Teaching Aide, Teaching Assistant, TA, Instructional Assistant, Campus Aide, Yard Supervisor, Math, Science, STEM, English, ELA, History, Social Studies, PE, Physical Education, Music, Art, Drama, Theater Studies